Falling in love happens to be a really easy thing to do, however staying committed and in love at the same time is actually really difficult. So, when your partner finally pops the question, you both know that there will be a lot of challenges to face once you’re married. One big challenge that you both end up facing before even getting to the wedding is organizing it. The period of wedding planning and preparation is considered to be a critical stage that can potentially make or break a couple since tensions are running high at the time and there is a strong potential for things to go wrong. So, we’re going to help you out by guiding you through your wedding planning steps.
- First of all, try to hire a wedding planner if you can. This one step alone can help resolve almost every other step. A wedding planner will essentially set up all your appointments, make sure everything is booked and that things run smoothly till the reception ends.
- Regardless of whether you can or cannot have a wedding planner, you still need to set your wedding date and venue. You will have to do both of together, especially if you plan on booking your Essex wedding venue at one that is famous for weddings since your date will end up being whatever date the venue is available for you.
- You need to deal with your dress next since alterations and everything else can take upto a few weeks and then even months.
- You need to meet with the decorators and the caterers. If you are having a wedding at a hotel that offers its own catering and decorating services as well, you will then have to decide whether to have an independent catering/decorating service or go with the venues.
- Lastly, don’t forget to breathe and collect yourself.