If you have recently started bodybuilding, you probably cannot wait for results. Now a lot of beginners believed that by just lifting enough weights, they can bulk up and have muscles the same way other, more experience body builders do, however, that is not the case. It is not possible to effectively bulk up, gain a lot of muscle and subsequently lose fat at the same time, and even if does happen, it is not at a desirable level. So, if you wonder how veteran body builders might have the bodies that they do, the result is because of the use of anabolic steroids.
There are a number of anabolic steroids available on the market, however, almost all of them do require medical prescription in order to have legal access to them. Then again, a lot of people still end up buying them illicitly, which isn’t really recommended. Now amongst the most used anabolic steroids used by bodybuilders, nandrolone happens to be amongst the top.
Nandrolone or deca is basically an anabolic steroid that is used for muscle gain since and bulking up. While deca does provide fast results, it does have side effects, so if you want to learn about Nandrolone steroid side effects, you can read the list down below.
- It will naturally reduce and suppress you body’s natural ability to produce testosterone.
- It will damage your liver, the impact being stronger if you already have existing problems or drink a lot.
- Can potentially lead to impotency.
- Excessive water retention in your body can lead to high blood pressure as well.
- There is a risk for cardiovascular diseases since it reduces your good cholesterol.
- It can have psychological effects like insomnia, irritability and even depression.
- The chances of bruising becomes higher and you can experience frequent nosebleeds overtime.